Universal Personnel, LLC
Updated: Jul 23 2012
||Facilities Engineer, onshore
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
E&P IN HOUSTON, TEXAS NEEDS:
FACILITIES ENGINEERS - THREE POSITIONS OPEN
- Flexible Work Schedule
We have three positions open for Facilities Engineers who will be responsible for:
- Leading and managing the scope, definition, design, cost estimation, material acquisition, and construction/inspection arrangements.
- Controlling project costs and completing associated project paperwork in a timely and efficient manner.
- Participating as a project manager on project teams responsible for design, fabrication and installation of onshore production facilities and pipelines.
- Providing direction, oversight, and reviewing engineering design performed by contract engineering firms.
- Participating with other engineers in establishing design standards, material specifications, and best practices.
- Maintaining collaborative inter-departmental and cross-functional working relationships with all members of the organization and with both office and field employees.
- Travelling to field locations as required.
Office Location is Houston, Texas with travel to sites throughout Texas and in the Rockies.
- Temp-to-Hire After Three Months
The ideal Facilities Engineers will have:
- Bachelors' Degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- 8 - 15 years' experience in the oil and gas industry - including recent engineering and/or project management experience in the design and construction of onshore production facilities and pipelines with a particular focus on oil facilities.
- Good working knowledge of codes and standards applicable to the design of piping systems, vessels, and heat exchangers for high pressure natural gas and oil service.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- The ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Strong computer skills including ability to use Microsoft Project for project scheduling.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available