The Global Edge Consultants
Updated: Jul 16 2012
||Contracts Administration, QA / QC / Inspection
||Associates/2 yr Degree
||St Johns, Newfoundland, Canada
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
St Johns, Canada
14- 18 Months (Maybe extendable)
Hourly Rate + fantastic package
The Global Edge recruitment leaders within Oil and Gas Recruitment currently require 2 QA Engineers to be based in Newfoundland, Canada.
Purpose of Job
- Development of a Quality System of work incorporating Quality Plans, Quality Control Procedures and Contract Specific Work Procedures.
- Executing internal and external project audits. Investigating and diagnosing defects and cause of failure and implementing appropriate actions.
Area(s) of Responsibility:
- Delivery to budget. Preparation, implementation, monitoring, revision and updating of Quality Procedures, Quality Assurance Manual, Inspection Test Plans and Suppliers' Quality Plans.
- Development, preparation, Implementation and monitoring of all contract specific procedures and work instructions.
- Monitoring and reporting sub-contractors' Quality Systems and Quality Performance.
- Liaison with Third Party Agencies in quality related matters.
- Auditing (internal and external) and tracking of consequent corrective actions.
- Preparation and maintenance of Contract Quality Records and technical requirements. Resolution of quality issues.
- Implementing Inspection Requirements of the Workpack as per an Inspection and Test Plan.
Minimum 5 years professional experience in relevant QA/QC duties in a Project Delivery environment (EPCM contracts).
- Excellent organizational skills and leadership qualities with a proactive approach and positive thinking.
- Ability to interact effectively with people and handle Interfacial QA/QC issues between company and contractor.
- Clear, fluent and expressive use of verbal and written (English) language to convey information and ideas.
- Good negotiating skills to meet project objectives and goals.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available