Updated: Aug 30 2012
||Broussard, LA, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well- drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention- and a robust research and development effort , we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Direct the activities of Service Technicians in the delivery of casing and tubing services. Responsible for the actions and safety of the crew at all times in an on-shore or off-shore environment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must have knowledge gained from past experience of the duties of a Service Technician I, II, III and IV.
- Coordinate job with tool pusher and company representative.
- Required to lead pre-job safety meeting with essential personnel.
- Responsible for facilitating the job safety analysis process.
- Ultimately responsible for all aspects of job performance, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct training of Service Technicians when needed.
- Available on a 24 hour call basis to respond to customer needs.
- With assistance from HR: recruit, hire, train staff, evaluate employee performance, and recommend or initiate promotions, transfers, and disciplinary action.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Good verbal communication skills
- Possess supervisory skills
- Should be able to work closely with fellow employees
- Mechanical aptitude helpful
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
Calls will not be accepted for this position.
Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group, approved search agent for Weatherford International Oil Field Services Ltd, an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available