Updated: Jul 10 2012
||Directional Driller, Downhole drilling, on shore exp, Planning, drilling Horizontal wells
||Bakerfield, CA, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
No set schedule, average 20-22 days out of the month, but sometime may require additional time.
- Preferable 2-5 years of Lead Directional Drilling experience running jobs 50-100% of the time
- Capable of drilling horizontal well
- Capable Rotary Steerable hand
- Required to work safely and to ensure all safety standards and policies and implemented
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative environment
- Knowledgeable in all down hole drilling applications including motors
- Strong Mathematical Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Responsibilities will include interpreting directional survey information, projecting of the well path to pre-determined target co-ordinates, recommending directional options and good drilling practice, job execution and overall performance.
- The Lead Directional Driller will also be responsible for providing technical and operational advice to clients and for contributing to the planning of directional drilling jobs.
- Directional Driller 3/4 is a primary on-location provider of directional drilling services. This will involve acting as lead Directional Driller and performing directional drilling operations at the well.
- Responsibilities will include interpreting directional survey information, projecting of the well path to pre-determined target coordinates, recommending directional options and good drilling practice, job execution, job reporting, and overall performance.
- The Directional Driller 3/4 will also be responsible for providing technical and operational advice to clients and for contributing the planning of directional drilling jobs.
- Directional Driller 3/4 reports to the Service Coordinator/Manager
- 2-5 years of directional drilling experience
- Drilling horizontal well
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available