Borets-Weatherford US Inc.
Updated: Nov 15 2012
||Sales and Marketing
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Casper, WY or Denver, CO, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
LOCATION - CASPER, WYOMING or DENVER, COLORADO
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Sell Borets Weatherford and other pump products within a specific geographical area.
- Identify sales prospects, meet with clients face to face and cold call customers.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Handle customer complaints, trouble shoot pump performance and resolve customer concerns.
- Prepare reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Help develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Follow-up on A/R for collection of payment.
- Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of products and services.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Understand API, ANSI, PD, Vertical Turbine and Horizontal Surface Pumps.
- Understand electric motors, mechanical seals, flush plans, NPSH, viscosity corrections, and vapor pressure as it relates to pumps.
- Proficient computer skills with knowledge of MS Office and/or company specific databases.
- High level of accuracy and time management required
- Good oral and written communication and analytical skills.
- Must be able to work well with stringent deadlines and possess good organizational skills.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or a related field preferred.
- 3+ years of outside pump sales experience
- Some travel required
LOCATION - Casper, Wyoming or Denver, Colorado
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available