Borets-Weatherford US Inc.
Updated: Jul 18 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Midland, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
LOCATION - Midland, Texas
- Provide first line support to employees and managers on Human Resources issues, including answering questions, researching and resolving issues, and processing related paperwork:
- Coordinate with recruitment and HR staff to facilitate changes including new hires, transfers, promotions, and resignations
- Assist managers with and review disciplinary actions ensuring proper and complete documentation
- Facilitate involuntary termination process with management: Ensure proper and complete documentation, participate in termination meetings as needed, respond to unemployment claims, compliance with employment regulations, and COBRA and FMLA
- Coordinate and maintain options and enrollment for benefit plans, performance management, learning and
- development, career development
- Interpret employee handbook
- Resolve Employee Relations issues and complaints, and ensure proper and complete documentation: Assist with investigations, legal and compliance related responses
- Administer policies and practices required for compliance with the Family & Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Equal Employment Opportunity Commission / Affirmative Action Program (EEOC / AAP), Workers Compensation, Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and other Non-US regulations and guidelines
- Strategize with managers and collaborate with HR team members to analyze and design HR initiatives to meet specific business objectives
- Promote and manage local implementation of corporate driven HR programs and initiatives
- Expert role on specific HR task or function and act as a team lead or representative
- Conduct presentations and facilitate training on HR related topics at departmental meetings, employee meetings and other forums
- Assist in the development of HR/company policies and programs in order to meet legal requirements, drive cost efficiencies, and promote work environments consistent with Borets-Weatherford's strategic direction.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Proficient computer skills with knowledge of MS Office and/or company specific databases.
- Good communication and analytical skills both orally and in writing.
- Must have experience handling multiple projects simultaneously with stringent deadlines, and working in an environment, which requires flexibility, innovation, superb customer service skills, and organization
- Bachelor's degree in a Business related field required or equivalent years of directly related experience.
- 3+ years of Human Resources Generalist experience
- PHR certification preferred
LOCATION - Midland, Texas
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available