Eni International Resources Limited
Updated: Jul 4 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Main Job Function:
To act as the facilitator of the Technology Selection Process of Development Projects and provide the project team with the best recommendations, both technical and economical.
Maintain, develop and disseminate the knowledge to align it with the division business needs and opportunities.
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Support DIKM manager to carry out the Technology Selection process of development projects.
• Liaise on a regular basis with the main defined interfaces, in particular with the division's Knowledge Owner to assure the most effective communication and dissemination of technological knowledge.
• Identify opportunities to assist DPM Project teams in developing and maintaining consistent relations with Knowledge owners and subject matter experts.
• Identify areas of improvements for Technology Selection Process and activity for technology transfer to Business Units.
• Capture lessons learned and success stories to be disseminate through the Knowledge management system.
• Stay abreast of emerging technologies , methods and processes that can positively impact division projects and production.
• Coordinate utilization of tools and methods for economic evaluation of technology impact of selected technologies on development projects.
• Network with Community of Practices and Facilitators.
• Supervision and coaching of DIKM resources.
• Facility, Petroleum or Reservoir engineering degree.
• Previous experience in field development.
• Several years experience in a similar role.
• General competencies and comprehension of aspects relevant to: Surface facilities, D&C, Reservoir, G&G, HSE.
• Fluent English
• Communication and Negotiation Skills
• Availability for some travel
• Experience working in a multicultural environment
Assignment Type: Permanent (International, Residential)
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available