BP International Ltd
Updated: Jul 25 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Closed - No longer accepting applications
The Subsea Operations Subsea Hardware Engineer provides engineering support for installed GoM subsea hardware systems, including integrity management and technical & regulatory compliance. The post holder may also provide technical support of hardware for GoM regional subsea projects.
Execution of engineering for subsea hardware systems including:
- Supporting technology
- Condition monitoring,
- Operational upsets
Support assessment of ETP/ GDP deviations
Support engineering for integrity of subsea hardware systems (subject to Blueprint revisions)
Support definition of maintenance and monitoring scopes and frequencies, and analyses outputs from these to ensure on-going fitness for purpose.
Subsea hardware discipline support for assessment of ETP/ GDP deviations.
- Candidates should have a suitable engineering degree in Mechanical, Civil, Marine (or equivalent).
- A proven track record of delivery of subsea engineering with a willingness and ability to work with other disciplines.
- A good understanding of subsea engineering and related issues
- A good understanding of issues relating to deep water field development
- An ability to manage outsourced studies and external contractors
- An ability to work on a diverse range of projects
- A clear track record of delivery on technical issues
- An effective net-worker, both inside and outside of BP
- An ability to define and prioritize multiple issues
- The skills to mentor graduate programme engineers and younger members of staff
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available