PROGISYS ASIA Inc.
Updated: Aug 10 2012
||Process Management, Must have thorough knowledge of engineering practices and economic principles, calculation methods, design details, international codes and standards, procedures, and specifications
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||USA, UK, UAE, others
Closed - No longer accepting applications
LOCATION: KSA, but some may be in other countries (USA, UK, UAE, others) depending on construction locations.
START DATE: To be advised
DURATION: 3 years with possible extension of 3 more years.
WORKING SCHEDULE: In KSA 10 x 3 weeks. Other locations to be advised
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Has experience in the oil and/or gas industry or similar process industry and is recognized as specialist in a specific engineering field on large to mega projects.
- Coordinates with project discipline lead engineers to ensure correct implementation of the design for his engineering specialty and coordinates the work of engineers within his specialty.
- Prepares and reviews engineering studies, design drawings and documents, and material and equipment specifications.
- Resolves specialty related engineering issues by applying accepted principles, codes, and standards.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND BACKGROUND:
- Minimum 20 years of experience and Higher Degree Or Equivalent
- Must have thorough knowledge of engineering practices and economic principles, calculation methods, design details, international codes and standards, procedures, and specifications
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Good command of spoken and written English
**Due to complexity of project, and to numerous locations concerned, more details on schedule of position will be communicated to short-listed candidates in due course**
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available