Wanted - Entrepreneurial spirited proven recruiter that is looking for that once in a lifetime opportunity and can earn well over $100K with NO CEILING.
Tired of sitting, wasting valuable time in rush hour traffic? Evening rush hour in Houston begins as early as 4pm and can last more than 2 hours! Morning rush hour is between 7 and 9! Is parking downtown killing you? Are you spending too much money for gas each year commuting to and from work? If you live on the West side, avoid the gridlock, two hour commutes and downtown parking.
Clover is conveniently located in West Houston and allows an easy commute to and from home. Imagine a place you will love to go to work located in Houston's Energy Corridor!
We are going to the next level in building a world class Contract Recruiting, Placement and Employer of Record Services for the Energy Sector and are assembling our "A" Team. This is a unique opportunity to get in early and ride the wave!
Best positioned candidate will have national, high volume recruiting experience, built organizations including virtual recruiters, compensation schemes and marketing strategies and can advise on our international requirements (Russia, West Africa, etc.).
This is an outstanding opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing companies in the sector with an impressive client list.
Due to the increasing demand from primarily our Upstream Oil and Gas Market Clients a unique opportunity exists in the West Houston area as a Senior Recruiter. Our success is due to selecting only the best people to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to get in on the ground floor of an explosive growth company and ride it to the top!
Do you want 10 jobs in the next 15 years or 1 job? Are you tired of job hopping?
The description of this position is as follows:
The successful candidate will have 5-10 years previous experience as a Recruiter coming from a recruiting agency, an executive search firm or a corporate HR environment. Ideal candidates will have a proactive and can-do attitude and will work well under pressure. A positive outlook and professional appearance are a must.
Successful candidates must be able to:
- Utilize various recruiting sources, such as: professional associations, networking, internet, and direct cold-call recruiting
- Provide market and personnel resource planning according to specific needs of E&P Clients targeting our recruiting efforts for Reservoir Engineers, Geologists, Geophysicists, Production Engineers, Drilling Engineers, Offshore Structural Engineers, Subsea Engineers, Mechancial Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Project Engineers, and HSSE Professionals
- Work with department heads to identify job requirements and understand their business needs
- Conduct research to create job descriptions and maintain an existing job description log, as well as to create effective job postings
- Become a proficient user of an E-recruiting database and manage the process of generating applications, receiving and managing responses from potential candidates, screening and selections, project management, generating and managing new clients including collaborating on client activities, and managing communications
- Demonstrate ongoing success in establishing and maintaining Client and Employee relationships
- Generate employment offer letters
- Work with HR on verification and data entry of onboarding paperwork
- Utilize expertise in coaching, counseling, motivating, and retaining employees
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions to resolve employee and client situations
- Maintain a strong focus on customer and employee service
- Stay apprised of changes in clients' businesses and forecasting their staffing needs
- Work with senior executives, business development, and project directors in a team environment
- Self-prioritize, multi-task, meet deadlines and complete assignments with minimal supervision
It's TIME TO GET PAID FOR YOUR VALUE.
Compensation: We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package that includes: SIGNING BONUS, competitive base salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, generous bonus incentive plan and a 401(k). The long-term success of this individual will only be limited by his/her performance.
The requirements for this position are as follows:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Oil & Gas Industry experience
- Demonstrated success as a Recruiter within a corporate environment, with experience attracting both exempt and non-exempt talent in multiple disciplines
- Exceptional customer service, organizational, and multi-tasking skills in a challenging, fast-paced, results oriented environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with and possess technical writing skills
- Demonstrated experience using various recruitment resources (internet, job fairs, networking associations, cold calling, etc.)
- Advanced computer skills and working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
- Willingness to learn new programs
- Passion for and experience in creatively identifying and screening quality candidates
- Consistent producer who is results driven