CP International, Inc.
Updated: Jul 13 2012
||Associates/2 yr Degree
||$65,000 Base + Commissions based on Sales + Yearly bonus
||Denver, CO, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
- Reviewing, directing and modifying all aspects of Sales/Operations to enhance the efficiency, safety and profitability of the district through sound planning and decision-making.
- Overseeing the administrative functions (e.g. A/P, A/R, Payroll, Invoicing, Work Tickets, etc.) to ensure work activities are planned and carried out in accordance with business necessity and fiscal deadlines.
- Communicating company standards and expectations to field personnel and reports to senior management the needs of employees and/or customers.
- Conferring with customers to promote the sale of district's line of business and to broaden customer base and markets, as well as to resolve any customer concerns.
- Managing and developing plans for efficient use of materials and personnel, ensuring policies, procedures and programs are implemented in accordance with establish guidelines.
- Managing and directing safety program activities, including enforcing accident prevention measures.
- Managing product and service quality for the district and keeps tracks of revenue and expenses.
- Managing and directing all personnel activities and issues in the district, including equipment allocation, maintenance and repair, meeting and satisfying customer needs and any other concerns affecting the daily operation of the district.
- Provide constant update for market product study with the area clients and identify and tract client Gate Keepers and/or Decision Makers on a constant basis.
- Assist the Sales Manager for the annual area sales forecast with CPI Product line.
- Manage area sales group overseeing structure, control, rules, deadlines and efficiency.
- Set goals to increase annual revenues and/or bottom line results.
- Branch Manager will report to the Corporate Sales Manager located in the Houston Corporate Office on a constant basis.
- Branch Manager to stay in contact for distributor of artificial lift system, oversee pricing, invoicing, inventory, and consignment.
- Travel 50% - travel expenses will be reimbursed.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent; Associate's degree preferred
- Five (5) to eight (8) years oil field experience, with a minimum of four (4) years in a supervisory or managerial position.
- Completion of Leadership or Specialized Management Training is a plus.
- Knowledge of company and governmental rules and regulations relative to the industry.
- Knowledge of and experience in the well servicing or related oil and gas environment.
- Ability to analyze and assess financial reports.
- Good communication skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with inside and outside contacts.
- Interpersonal and time managmenet skills
- Operational computer skills with Customer Relationship Manager, ACT, Sales Force, and CRM software.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available