CP International, Inc.
Updated: Aug 23 2012
||Sales and Marketing, Technical Sales
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||$50,000 Base + Commissions based on sales
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
The primary area of sales focus for this new position of Outside Sales Representative for Oilfield Drilling and Production Equipment
- Assist in conducting marketing research and analysis to develop product markets and set launch process.
- Collaborate with wide variety of functional areas such as sales, operations, engineering, marketing, manufacturing and operations to develop and provide product scope responsive to customer needs and market opportunities.
- Coordinate and develop marketing material, presentations, sales literature, and financial plans. Works with engineering & sales on product development and market introduction.
- Classify and manage assigned client accounts for a designated area.
- Provide input for Technical, Marketing and Advertising literature as well as technical units, assembly and running procedures.
- Participate in Technical Presentations as needed for customers. Present technical papers at regional conferences (SPE-IADC-AADE).
- Organizing and coordinating Trade Shows for Oilfield Related Equipment.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Develop a sales strategy with the guidance of the Sales Manager to survey the local market for current and potential customers for our Oilfield Drilling and Production Equipment related products.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with the Sales Manager regarding progress and issues surrounding upcoming and pending sales.
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all quote requests and inquiries.
- Accurately prepare and present any reports required by the Sales Manager in a timely manner.
- Comply with all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Efficiently update and provide information to Sales Manager regarding customers.
- Interact and cooperate with all company employees.
Skill & Knowledge:
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Familiarity with mathematical operations such as frequency distributions, test reliability and validity, variance analysis, correlation techniques, and factor analysis.
- Operational computer skills with knowledge of Client Relationship Management Data Base Program (ACT - Sales Force - Equivalent).
- Ability to travel on national and international assignments.
- Technical Training and/or business degree plus (3) three + years experience or equivalent.
- Oilfield Equipment Experience (3) three + years.
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available