Updated: Oct 9 2012
||HSE Auditor, HSE Manager / Advisor, Project Management, Engineer, Auditor
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Intertek Moody is currently seeking a Houston-based HSSE Project Manager to manage a comprehensive audit program on behalf of one of our clients. The program is aimed at mitigating HSSE risk and ensuring that all company operations conducted are done so safely.
HSSE Project Manager:
- Intertek Moody's (IM's) duly appointed HSSE Project Manager Below would be tasked with the following responsibilities:
- Identify, document & confirm various required process activities for HSSE auditing, including:
- Auditor qualifications
- Auditor training
- Audit performance & reporting
- Maintain process tracking & monitoring activities for HSSE supplier audits
- Develop sufficient pool of qualified HSSE Lead Auditors - globally
- Ensure all HSSE Lead Auditors provided by IM are familiar w/ Client HSSE audit requirements, including:
- Audit reporting requirements/expectations
- CSMP HSSE Checklist familiarity
- Audit findings categories (level of Client severity or priority; i.e. 1, 2A, 2B or 3)
- Assist with the development of HSSE Audit Opening & Closing Meeting Presentations
- Manage Client HSSE supplier audits, including assigning qualified Lead Auditors
- Work with Client HSSE Central Team and Regional resources, as required, to coordinate & manage a large number of HSSE supplier audits
- Monitor progress of all Client HSSE supplier audits
- Review audit reports to ensure compliance w/ all Client HSSE reporting requirements
- Ensure Tr@ction details are entered and communicated w/ suppliers and Client HSSE representatives
- Provide assistance to Client HSSE representatives in resolving HSSE action items in Tr@ction
- Liaise between Client HSSE representatives and Client Category/Business/Project Manager and suppliers/contractors
BS in Engineering or Business required.
- Extensive experience with the administration and/or management of the HSSE function in a large scale EPC and/or Construction organization.
- Lead Auditor training and certification highly desirable.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available