Updated: Jul 18 2012
||Picayune, MS, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Coordinates and expedites flow of materials according to schedules or priorities. Compiles, stores and manages electronic and physical records for all transactions associated with materials received, stored, transferred and issued in accordance with Company policies and procedures. Reviews schedules and related information, confers with others to determine requirements to identify overdue materials and to track material. Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Good knowledge of materials handling processes and procedures
- Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy and good analytical skills
- Proficiency in MS-Office
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Must be customer focused working with both internal and external customers
- High School Diploma or educational equivalent
- 2 years of experience in materials
In order for your resume to be considered you MUST include Material Coordinator, Picayune MS Req#20122093
in the subject line of your email.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available