Both French and Arabic Speaking and writting skills preferred, candidates who have either one of these launguages will be considered if they hold the followin,g necessary experience.
Manage and oversee all aspects of the supply chain operations, including purchasing, warehouse and inventory, yard maintenance, assets, customs, import/export, planning, development, logistics, and distribution.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Analyze and advise departments, through reporting and communication, on planning strategies for procurement, inventory control, logistics, distribution, import/export issues, and asset management
• Communicate objectives to line managers and key personnel reflecting the companies goals and give direction in order to obtain the results
• Analyze all processes within departments for possible cost reductions and identifying waste costs
• Manage relationships with local and International vendors for prompt services leading to reduced wait times
• Train, develop, and assist subordinates in all departments that fall under the supply chain management.
• Review and analyze processes for quicker process times and overall effectiveness
• Implementation of strategies, policies, and procedures in accordance with NDIL
• Sourcing of new vendors in order to provide available resources in area
• Oversee logistics and transportation of repairs and supplies to and from all rigs and repair shops
• Lead and execute Cost Management Initiatives to achieve objectives resulting in cost improvement and process optimization
• Communicate with other areas as well as HOU in order to effectively communicate issues and identify root causes for valid solutions
• Accomplish consistent improvement in performance of Operations and rig support by monitoring lead times, inventory, import/export, asset management, and purchasing
• Attend weekly/monthly meetings and Conference calls, and submit reports identifying issues in the area as well as specific examples in order to effectively resolve the issues
• Provide monthly reports to Houston Departments of Delayed PO's and any other requested reports
• Provide monthly reports to AM/OM of AF Costs, R&M Finance, Inventory spot checks, Rig and Base inventory costs, Items to be received (Open PO Report), and summarize and update on issues and possible resolutions to be discussed at Management Meeting.