Nabors Completion & Production Services Co.
Updated: Oct 29 2012
||Jane Lew, WV, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Employer: Nabors Completion & Production Services Co.
Desired Expertise: Coiled Tubing
Minimum Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Jane Lew, WV
Job Status: Active/Open
At Nabors Completion & Production our mission is to be a leading global well intervention and production enhancement service company. We provide a complete range of well services, including rig based well maintenance, workover, well completion and recompletion, fluid management and coiled tubing.
ROTATIONAL SCHEDULE: 21/7, NEW BONUS STRUCTURE AVAILABLE FOR EXPERIENCED CANDITATES!
We are currently seeking experienced Coiled Tubing Operators for our Coiled Tubing location in Jane Lew, WV.
Driving and operating coiled tubing unit or support equipment (Fluid pump, Nitrogen pump,Crane Transports) in efforts to assist in completion of or intervention procedures on oil and gas wells.
- Communicating and working with the Supervisor and fellow crew members to complete jobs with focus on safety, environment, and community.
- Accurately complete and turn in regulatory and compliance paperwork associated with job duties (DOT logs, load sheets, trip reports)
- Clean and perform routine maintenance on vehicles and equipment.
- Minimum six (6) months experience or willingness to train.
- Class "A" CDL license with clean record and Hazmat endorsement
- Ability to pass DOT physical and drug screen.
- Ability to pass functional capacity evaluation that includes (but not limited to) bending, stooping, lifting, twisting and climbing.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available