Swift Worldwide Resources
Updated: Jul 23 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
SENIOR ANALYTICAL ENGINEER
Our client is a global leader in subsea engineering and construction. They provide integrated services including in Engineering, Procurement, Installation and Commissioning (EPIC) project delivery.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- A great opportunity for someone who wants to continue career growth in subsea industry.
- The chance to work in a very rewarding, friendly, and people-centric environment.
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Competitive salary
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Efficiently interface with other disciplines, project team and client to ensure work is carried out safely while optimizing cost and schedule
- Review client scope of work and specifications in order to perform/recommend the analytical work necessary to complete the job in an efficient and safe manner
- Develop/modify/evaluate the offshore construction methods using appropriate use of engineering software
- installation analyses using FEA software of rigid pipeline, flexible and umbilicals, subsea structures;
- design checks of pipelines using industry recognized codes
- Collate all calculations and ensure that all Inter-Discipline checks are carried out based on internal procedures
- Prepare, check or approve technical reports and be able to present their findings concisely in meetings
- technical support to commercial during preparation of proposals and tenders
- support to project engineers with preparation of offshore operations installation manuals and drawings
Located in Houston, with regular trips to worksites onshore and offshore as appropriate
- BS degree
- Experience in:
- subsea installation analysis of flexibles, umbilicals and rigid pipelines
- Orcaflex, Offpipe, Flexcom or similar softwares
- creating analytical reports
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available