Updated: Jul 27 2012
||Emergency Response, Safety Training Rep
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||TX & OK/KS, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
- Develop, coordinate and/or conduct training related to environmental, health and safety compliance.
- Provide assistance with various safety sensitive procedures such as rig moves, wetlands construction, operations in urban areas, etc.
- Coordinate/conduct EHS related sampling, testing and monitoring.
- Coordinate/conduct incident and event response and investigation.
- Coordinate/conduct EHS related inspections of operating assets.
- Coordinate regional contractor safety program and initiatives.
- Maintain EHS performance statistics/trend analysis, regional recordkeeping and company/governmental reports (as required).
- Communicate EHS performance statistics/trend analysis, regional recordkeeping and company /governmental reports to operations personnel, corporate EHS staff and/or governmental agencies (as required).
- Five years of related industry experience directly supporting exploration and production operations preferred. Candidates possessing a greater level of experience may be considered for senior level positions.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Good organizational, project management and team working skills, with ability to concurrently manage multiple projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively, written and verbal, with field personnel, senior management, consultants, legal representatives, and governmental agency personnel.
- B.S. degree in safety science, environmental science/engineering, industrial hygiene, or a closely related field preferred.
- Professional certifications (CSP, REM, CHMM) desired.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available