Lofton Energy Services
Updated: Sep 22 2014
||Field Service Tech, dewatering, solids control, derrick hand, bead recovery
||$16-$20/HR - DOE + Per Diem
||TX, OK, LA, AR, ND, WY, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Seeking EXPERIENCED solids control technicians. Must have previous solids control experience on land based rigs. Plant experience is NOT acceptable. The solids control technician will be responsible for:
- Maintaing and operating solids control equipment (shakers, dryers, centrifuges)
- Operating heavy equipment (trac hoe, forklift, etc)
- Working on a 14/7, 21/7, or 28/14 rotation (depending on location of rig)
- Working at various job sites throughout the United States
In addition, employees must meet the following criteria:
- CLEAN CRIMINAL BACKGROUND GOING BACK 15 YEARS - NO FELONIES - NO MISDEMEANORS!!!
- MUST be willing to travel throughout TX, OK, LA, AR, ND, WY - and MUST be weather tolerant
- Minimum of one year of CONTINUOUS solids control experience that can be verified
- Submit to a background check including driving record, criminal record and previous employment
- Able to provide 3 supervisor references with working phone numbers
- Submit to pre and random drug screening
- Must have own transporation that can be kept with the employee at the rig
- Must be flexible in scheduling and location of job sites
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available