Updated: Jul 3 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Job duties and responsibilities
- The Recruiter partners with Departmental Managers and Human Resources Representatives to implement plans to source, recruit, screen and attract top talent.
- Establishes client (departmental unit) relationships and develops local, regional or national recruitment, marketing and communication strategies to attract top talent.
- Uses creative methods for talent acquisition, including discipline-specific job boards, social media and networking.
- Implements plans to source, screen and interview candidates and makes finalist recommendations.
- Provides guidance and assistance throughout recruitment cycle.
- Develops relationships with colleges, technical schools and career centers to increase pool of candidates.
- Coordinates/attends job fairs and other recruiting events.
- May participate in other company programs related to talent acquisition.
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or related field required. PHR certification a plus.
5+ years' experience in a staffing role with demonstrated expertise in high volume recruiting. Advanced understanding of recruiting strategies and technologies. Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, results-driven environment. An understanding of state and federal employment law and strong communication, follow-up, organizational and time management skills. Experience with applicant tracking system and online sourcing to identify active and passive job seekers. Oil field services or energy industry experience preferred.
As set forth more fully in the Company's Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Oceaneering is an equal opportunity employer.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available