Velosi Certification LLC- Qatar
Updated: Jul 4 2012
||Contracts Administration, Project Controls, Project Management, information management
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Closed - No longer accepting applications
• Assist PMT in meeting Client's expectations as required, with particular focus on information management.
• Provides Information Management leadership to the project
• Manages and implements the FAP Information Management Plan
• Establishes, implements and stewards Project Information Management polices, processes, procedures, systems and controls
• Works with EPC/EPCM Contractors to ensure alignment between PMT Information Management requirements and contract terms and conditions
• Provides PMT oversight of EPC and EPCM Contractors Information Management processes, procedures and systems to ensure contractual compliance, gap identification and closure
• Evaluates Client's Venture Information Management process, systems and procedures to understand impacts and assess against Contractors contractual requirements
• Manages the change process within the Information Management organization
• Provides strong focus on managing PMT and Contractors information flow between management offices, design offices, primary fabrication facilities and construction site.
• Ensures documentation for operations conforms to Client. Requirements
• University/college degree in related discipline
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge and experience with Information Management computing and hardcopy systems, management processes and control procedures
• Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems
• Proven leadership and team management skills, capable strategic planner.
• Minimum of fifteen (15) years experience in Information Management including a minimum of ten (10) years experience working within a project organization. International experience, especially in Qatar or the Middle East, is preferred.
• Working knowledge of contractor Information Management, contract compliance and contract change management work processes
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available