Updated: Jun 25 2012
||Company Man, Drilling Consultant, Drilling Foreman, Drilling Superintendent,Tool Pusher,Well Site Supervisor
||Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Liaisonman/Drilling Supervisor New Job Description.
• Serve as the primary liaison between state owned major oil company and thier contractors rig and shall provide supervision of all operations performed on these rigs.
• Provide training and evaluation of company liaisonmen/toolpusher trainees.
• Make recommendations on alternative methods in resolving defects of equipment when unusual situations are encountered and coordinate timely deliveries of company and service company materials and equipment as and when required to the well.
• Ensure that company contractors meet all contract requirements and shall verify and approve all company contractor and service company operations by way of tour reports and field tickets.
• Ensure that company contractors maintain the rig and equipment adequately to maximize and equipment are properly utilized, handled and stored and report to company for any misuse by contractors of these materials and equipment.
• Ensure that all company safety rules and regulations are followed by company contactors and work with Drilling & Workover Engineers to see that modern practices are followed.
• Work closely with drilling & workover services department personnel as required to accomplish objectives and perform other miscellaneous duties as directed by company drilling superintendent.
Minimum Qualification Required
• Must have BS in Petroleum/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with 8 Yrs. of expr. in drilling engineering & operations OR High school OR Equivalent with 13 yrs. experience in Drilling Engineering & Operations.
• Skill and expertise in deviated drilling including short radius horizontal wells.
• Offshore Jackup Drilling expr. with in depth knowledge of top drive untis, measurement while drilling (MWD) technology and oil base muds.
• Experience in drilling high pressure/high temperature wells as deep as 17,000 FT. with heavy mud weights as high as 165 PCF in high H2S concentrations of 20%.
• Should have current valid BOP and IWCF Well Control Certificates.
• Should have valid intnl. driving license.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available