Titan Specialty Drilling
Updated: Jun 22 2012
||Strathmore/ Fort McMurray, Canada
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Titan Specialty Drilling operates 20 coring and pre-setting rigs. These rigs provide access to the vast growth of the northern Alberta oil sands. Coring services drill narrow holes into prospective areas to help evaluate and plan underground oil sands extraction programs. Pre-setting uses shallower rigs to drill and cement the first 200 to 300 meters of a new well, reducing the number of days and associated costs the larger drilling rig is required onsite.
Titan Specialty Drilling offers competitive wages, benefits and retirement savings programs. We are currently recruiting for a Heavy Duty Mechanic to join our dynamic team.
Duties will include:
- Interpret work orders and technical manuals
- Maintain maintenance records for audit purposes, (service manager experience is an asset)
- Keep equipment, lubricated and maintained
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions
- Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts, components or systems
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance and ensure that the work done meets manufactures' specifications and legislated regulations
- Knowledge of AB Transportation Regulations and Compliance
- Mechanics Must hold a journeyman's certificate
- CVIP License an asset
- Experience with oilfield service equipment is an asset
- Proficient with hydraulic equipment
- Good mechanical comprehension
- Candidate must be energetic and motivated
- April through December will be in Shop weekdays from 7am - 4pm.
- December through March will be Field work in Fort Mac Murray.
At Titan Specialty Drilling we are commented to working together as a team and maintaining the best equipment and personal to move us into the future.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available