T3 Energy Services
Updated: Jul 17 2012
||Sales and Marketing
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Key Skills and Competencies:
- 1. Must have a minimum of 5 years inside sales experience (Pipeline & Valve) in a heavy manufacturing computerized environment.
- 2. Proficiency with the following computer software: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook. SAP software knowledge preferred. Must quickly adapt to learning new software.
- 3. Ability to coordinate and execute multiple projects simultaneously with the capacity to work independently, coupled with the ability to plan and perform work with minimal direction or supervision.
- 4. Excellent problem solving and resolution skills.
- 5. Excellent planning and organizational skills to include time and priority management.
- 6. Must be detail oriented.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Prepare quotation or bid from customer provided specifications to include sizing, trim selection, model, controls, etc.
- Prepares quotations for 3 or more product lines for domestic shipment only.
- Liaison between customers, operations, outside sales and third-party inspectors for the attainment and fulfillment of sales orders.
- Troubleshoot customer complaints and problems with orders to insure internal compliance with company policies and procedures in addition to providing the highest level of customer service.
- Responsible for expediting back ordered materials when needed.
- Customer approved orders are prepared and submitted to operations for manufacturing and contract review.
- Enter sales orders into the SAP computer system.
- Sourcing quoted items with established vendors for buy-out orders when appropriate.
- Sourcing quoted items with established vendors for non-stock items at the best price when appropriate.
- Responsible for negotiating costs, freight terms, and delivery time frames with vendors to meet customer delivery dates.
- Acquiring the appropriate approvals for low margin jobs prior to the submittal of a quote or bid.
- Responsible for notifying purchasing of any shortages in inventory for stocked items.
- Coordination in conjunction with purchasing of stocked items to meet customer delivery terms.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available