Clover Global Solutions, LP
Updated: Jul 2 2012
||IT - Sys Admin & Support, DFO, Queries, Deviations, DFO Drawings, Technical
||Azusa, CA, US
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Clover Global Solutions provides signature staffing services for the most sought after talent in the Oil and Gas Industry.
Our client is one of the five largest energy companies in the world, operating in 100 countries across 6 continents. Join our winning team of professional/technical talent, alumni, retirees and annuitants by applying for this position now!
The description of this position is as follows:
- Coordinate between the Project Team and Operations to define the documentation and information to be handed over to support operations planning, start-up preparations, and ultimate operations, including formats and characteristics of the information management systems and tools.
- Ensure Contractor and Supplier documentation and information deliverables meet contract requirements for handover to Operations.
- Coordinate communications and efforts between the PT and Operations to define the Documents for Operations schedule and process for how they will be handed over.
- Ensure DFO requirements are understood by the PT and its Contractors and Suppliers.
- Facilitate resolution of DFO queries and deviations.
- Monitor the PT review of DFO deliverables, turnover from the contractor to the PT, and handover to operations, including status tracking.
- Transmit Early Deliverable / Final Deliverable information packages to Operations.
- Bring to the attention of the PIM Lead any issues that could potentially impact final documentation quality, cost or schedule.
- Perform DFO internal audits within the PT and external audits of Contractor and Sub-Contractor teams, and ensure resolution of issues raised.
- Ensure adequate performance measurements are implemented to support DFO progress and reporting.
- Ensure all final DFO drawings, documents, and their associated attributes are loaded into UDocs.
The requirements for this position are as follows:
- Expert level proficiency in Information Management skill area.
- Understanding of information and documentation needs and uses in operating oil and gas facilities.
- Experience in a Production, Refining or Chemicals operations technical support organization.
- Strong skills for communicating and interacting with teams.
- Ability to influence outcomes to meet specified requirements without direct authority over the teams responsible to produce the deliverable.
- University degree is desirable with preference for technical or engineering disciplines.
- 10+ years industry working experience in areas of operations and/or project technical support, including working experience with document management, and IT systems and tools.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available