Volt Workforce Solutions
Updated: Jul 24 2012
||Petroleum Engineering, Reservoir Engineering
||Ventura, San Joaquin and Sacramento basins, CA, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Volt Workforce Solutions is seeking an Asset Development Reservoir Engineer for a well established Oil and Gas company located in Bakersfield, CA. This is a Direct Placement Opportunity that offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package! As an Asset Development Reservoir Engineer you will be a part of a multi-disciplined team adding value to the assets through capital reinvestment and application of solid reservoir management skills. Will work with a team of geoscientist, production/facility engineers, and field operations to create/ identify, develop, and execute profitable capital projects which increase profitability/ reserves. This role will also be responsible for reservoir management through frequent multidiscipline reviews of wells/patterns, production forecasting for the annual budget/planning process, and reserve determination.
- BS degree in Petroleum Engineering or related discipline
- Demonstrated results in improving the profitability of a field using reservoir analysis/management techniques
- Demonstrated ability to use petroleum engineering theory to solve problems and identify enhancement opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to create, design, implement, and post appraise cost effective and economically successful workover and drilling/completion programs
- Ability to interact and work effectively with cross-functional teams and working interest partners
- Proficiency in reservoir engineering and pattern management practices including, but not limited to, material balance, injection optimization, conformance improvement, flood pattern surveillance, and performance forecasting.
- Ability to make technically and economically sound recommendations with 80% of the data/information available.
- Understanding of oil and gas finance in relation to reserves and economics, MBA a plus
- Proficiency in all required technical and economic software packages - OFM or DSS, PEEP, VIP or Eclipse, Petrel, MS Office- Access
- 2+ years of reservoir engineering experience including capital project development and reserve determination
- 3+ years of production engineering including completions/workover preparation and evaluations for injectors and producers
- 1+ years of economic analysis preferably with PEEP
- MBA and/or Masters in PE
Apply today for immediate consideration. Volt Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to fostering diversity in the workplace.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available