The Velosi Group, founded in 1982, provides quality assurance and quality control services to a number of leading national and multinational oil and gas companies. The Velosi Group operates globally through four principal offices in the USA, the UK, Malaysia and the UAE and has operational or representative offices in a further 27 countries worldwide.
Our Houston, TX office is currently seeking a Supply Specialist - Associate
Analyze supplier invoices in order to effectively and efficiently code and record invoices in the company's system resulting in timely payment to our suppliers. Communicate and collaborate within the team, across Supply, with Supply's customers, and with our suppliers for issue resolution and status communication to increase on time payments and reduce blocked and rejected invoices
- Create service entry sheets in a timely manner following guidelines including taxability determination as well as summarizing and allocating costs correctly to well/location.
- Ensure invoice submission criteria met, proper documentation and approvals exist prior to entry of service entry sheet. Forward non-compliant invoices to vendor queries personnel for tracking and resolution.
- Work collaboratively across Petroleum and suppliers for effective issue resolution in a professional and timely manner.
- Identify areas for improvement to processes and procedures.
Experience & Qualifications
- Microsoft Office
- Accounts payable experience preferred
- University degree preferred
- SAP experience preferred
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Collaboration and communication
- Customer-service focused
Velosi Ltd was established in 1982. By utilizing the services of our sister company, Intec (UK) we are capable of delivering Global Recruitment Solutions within the Oil & Gas, Power, Nuclear, Utilities, Rail, Construction and Aerospace Sectors for Owner/Operators, Consultancies, Contractors and Sub-Contractors.
For a free, confidential service register your details on velosi-intec where you will find a full list of live positions. Ongoing requirements include; ATEX Inspector, Civil Engineers, Coating Inspector, Commissioning Engineers, Drilling Engineer, Electrician, HSE, Inspectors, Instrument Engineer/Technicians, Labourer, Mechanic, Mechanical & Electrical Engineer/Fitters, Operator, Pipeline Engineer/Supervisor/Inspector, Piping Engineer/Supervisor/Inspector, Planning Engineers, Process Engineer, Project Engineer, Project Manager, QA/QC Engineer/Managers, Quantity Surveyors/Cost Engineers/Project Controls/Estimators, Riggers, Safety Advisor/Officer/Engineers, Site Managers, Supervisor/Superintendents, Turbine Engineer/Fitters and many more.
Velosi Intec is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).