Calfrac Well Services
Updated: Jun 28 2012
||Fracturing, Petroleum Engineering
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Canonsburg, PA, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
SENIOR TECHNICAL SPECIALIST (IN-HOUSE)
Located in-house with customer in Canonsburg, PA. Provides technical design and evaluates fracturing and cementing applications.
- Provide technical support to customer through use of industry applications
- Reviews job program proposal from Technical Specialists to understand treatment specifications
- Present job design proposals, specifications, and procedures to customer on job site
- Investigate and evaluate any job difficulties and/or failures
- Partner with Engineering Manager or District Engineer to recommend opportunities for improvement, and provide feedback to Technical Specialists on customer problems and needs.
- Provide onsite technical support for field operations teams
- Manage frac fluid testing for review of customer fluid requirements
- Verify job tickets before submitting to customer
- 4 year Engineering degree
- 2+ years field engineering experience
- Must be excellent communicator and be able to establish rapport with field staff.
- Proficient in Outlook, MS Office, and general computer usage/electronic file management.
- Position requires extensive field travel and will sometimes require long hours in the field in adverse work/climatic environments.
- Must have clean driving record
Since 1999, Calfrac has grown from a four person company to a leading oilfield service provider with over 3000 employees worldwide. World headquarters are located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, and US headquarters in Denver, Colorado.
From technology investments to customer care to employee achievement, Calfrac seeks to maintain its leadership position as the preferred provider to it's customers by delivering our services with the highest degree of quality, safety, efficiency and integrity.
In return for your talent, we offer:
Competitive pay and outstanding benefits, including: major medical, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, as well as 401K with matching funds. Additionally, we offer tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and holiday policy, and much more! If you are a team player with strong work ethic and commitment to safety, we'd like to hear from you!
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available