Energy Staffing Professionals
Updated: Jul 2 2012
||Mechanical Engineering, Project Engineer, Project Management, Offshore Oil & Gas Projects
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||$150 - $200/K with Uplifts and Living Allowance
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
ESP is searching for an Engineering Project Manager with recent Offshore Topsides experience. This position will be an 8 week on/2 week off rotational assignment in Venezuela. This will be a full time staff position with excellent salary/bonus potential, benefits and growth opportunity.
Responsible for overall administrative and technical management of Topsides & Fixed Offshore Platform engineering projects in accordance with contractual obligations, technical, quality, safety, budget and schedule requirements.
- Responsible for HSE performance and culture.
- Direct accountability for performance (budget, schedule and deliverables) of project team
- Ensure project team staff meet the requirements of the Company's quality policy and procedures.
- Review and manage project resource needs
- Ensure project team adheres to financial, schedule and productivity budgets and targets.
- Manage process of change and ensure opportunities for increasing workscope are maximized.
- Identify and mitigate issues that pose a risk to project or client relationship
- Develop and maintain an effective working relationship with client team and other relevant 3rd party teams
- Liaise with Engineering department managers to provide information on the performance of individuals and ensure resource management within the Engineering business unit is efficient and effective
- Establish and maintain relevant network within client Group and acquire knowledge of Group capabilities
- Establish structure of project team to ensure efficient and effective management and distribution of workload
- Ensure engineering deliverables issued in a timely manner, to an acceptable level of technical quality and with the appropriate level of reviews completed
- Ensure lessons learned from the project are captured
- Ensure project start-up and close -out procedures implemented
- Prepare and present information to Project Review teams
- Support and promote business development initiatives
- Provide appropriate input to proposals and pre-qualifications
- Maintain contact with client organizations and disseminate information to relevant business development personnel
QUALIFICATIONS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors Degree in an engineering discipline
- Preferred Texas P.E.
- Minimum 10 years of experience, Offshore Oil and Gas Facilities Projects.
- US work authorization required.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available