Viking International LTD
Posted:Jun 22 2012
||Human Resources, MS Office, Policy Development, Process Design
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Tekirdag / Istanbul, Turkey
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
The HR Genaralist is an important role within HR as well as the company and responsible for supporting a positive, high performing work environment. The major responsibilities / tasks of the position are as follows:
• Responsible for all expat employee recruitment process for the company including new project staffing and replacement of existing staff
• Negotiating, preparing and executing employment offers and packages.
• Preparing and maintaining the rotation schedule of all field personnel
• Monitoring personnel movement and maintaining adequate manpower requirements for field operations
• Support the payroll department as needed
• Act as point of contact to resolve field personnel pay and benefits related issues
• Support the development, documentation and implementation of personnel policies and procedures
• As needed provide support and take active role in HR departmental projects in the areas of training, talent development, compensation, and organizational effectiveness.
• Minimum of 7 years' experience in personnel recruitment, administration and payroll within a large multi-national company, preferably in the oil field services, exploration & production or energy industry
• University degree
• Very good level of spoken and written English
• Very good interpersonal communication skills
• Strong pc skills including MS office applications
• Ability to communicate with various levels of management
• Pro-active, flexible, willing to take responsibility and works well in a team
• Practical knowledge of process and project management
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available