Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
Updated: Jun 29 2012
||Accounting or Finance
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||The Woodlands, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
This position is located in The Woodlands, TX and is a member of the Reserves and Planning Team in Anadarko's Southern & Appalachia Region. The Financial Analyst position provides Financial and Strategic analysis/support to the assigned Southern & Appalachia Asset Team in which he/she is embedded along with responsibilities to the Regional Reserves and Planning Group. In addition, this position requires frequent interface with Accounting and Corporate Planning Groups. The candidate should be capable of working and contributing in a team environment and must demonstrate servant leadership qualities. The candidate must also be able and willing to work after normal business hours during periods of increased activity and have a strong desire to learn and gain an operational understanding of the business.
- Facilitate Yearly Budgets and Monthly Forecasts
- Coordinate Monthly Accruals and all Finance related queries with Accounting
- Perform Financial and Strategic Analysis based on emerging needs of the assigned Asset Area
- Perform special projects as needed
The ideal candidate for this position should possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Experience with Essbase, SAP, Spotfire is preferred
- A high level proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (particularly Excel)
- A high level of initiative, energy, creativity and willingness to learn with good interpersonal skills and an ability to work well within a multi-discipline team
- Ability to learn new software applications quickly
- Four years of work related experience required
- Degree in Finance / Accounting required
- Grade and Salary will be commensurate with relevant education and experience
The percentage of travel required for this position is 0 - 10%.
This position may be eligible for the 9/80 work schedule.
See Job Description
Employment Type: PERMANENT
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available