Frontline Source Group
Updated: Jul 6 2012
||CAD/CAM, Electrical Engineering, Physicist
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Our Houston, TX client is in need of a Senior Field Engineer - with Oil & Gas Experience for a Direct Hire opportunity.
I am seeking an Electrical Engineer who has experience with Fiber Optics to lead deployment teams and achieve client satisfaction in system preparation and installations for both permanent and temporary purposes of Fiber Optic Distributed Acoustic Sensor system. This person must be able to travel globally, especially to South America.
Successful candidates will have the following qualifications:
Education and Experience:
- Electrical Engineering or Physics degree
- 2-3 years of experience in oil and gas industry is a strong preference.
- Highly computer literate - adaptable to a range of applications - bespoke GIS based software, Visio/CAD computer management, multimedia, as well as office applications
- Able to design and document clearly within a controlled quality system the architecture of multi component systems
- Single Mode Fiber optic fusion splicing
- Ability to design and build distributed computer networks
- Knowledge of SDH protocols for fiber based data transmission
- Technical writing (bid content, technical documents, manuals etc)
- Thorough understanding of the Physics of acoustics and fiber optics
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas (Arlington, Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston Galleria, Lewisville, West Houston, San Antonio, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands), Tennessee (Nashville and Brentwood), and Arizona (Phoenix and Scottsdale).
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available