Updated: Jun 18 2013
||Accounting or Finance
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Sugarland, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
- Degree in Accounting/Finance and/or a minimum of 2 years of experience in cash management or in transaction services banking.
- Familiarity with cash management software and banking systems.
- Determine daily cash position for all domestic and international bank accounts.
- Fund bank accounts as necessary.
- Maintain global bank account Access database, including opening, changing signatories, closing bank accounts, etc., as necessary.
- Initiate electronic wire transfers.
- Execute sales, purchases or repurchases of cash investment securities.
- Facilitate the accounts payable payment process and certain domestic and international payroll programs on certain predetermined payment days.
- Interact with foreign exchange traders to determine rates and execute foreign exchange trades with approval of the Assistant Treasurer.
- Assist in preparing letters of credit, performance bonds and surety bonds for domestic and international divisions.
- Prepare the consolidated corporate cash flow forecast.
- Maintain a record of accounts receivable cash collections on a daily basis.
- Notify the Treasury Manager and Assistant Treasurer of investment maturities and surplus cash. Perform analyses and make recommendations for investment vehicles in conjunction with the Treasury Manager and Assistant Treasurer.
- Review monthly account analyses from each bank for compliance with agreements and monthly transactional volumes for all bank accounts maintained by the corporate office.
- Research payment processing issues as needed.
- Provide treasury/banking support and investment support to divisional operations as authorized.
- Provide information for external audit.
- Interface with commercial and investment banks as required.
- Maintain general files: bank confirmations/fund transfers, wire transfers, correspondence - banks and divisions, foreign exchange confirmations/quotes, cash flow reports, ACH agreements, investment accounts/reconciliations, canceled checks.
- Assist with analysis of spread of corporate fees paid for banking services.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available