Swift World Wide Resources
Updated: Jul 17 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Swift Worldwide Resources is the premier Oil & Gas manpower provider that will do whatever it takes wherever it takes us. With over 30 years of exclusive focus in the Oil & Gas sector, we currently employ over 3,000 contract consultants in over 35 countries. We operate as a strategic partner to our clients by delivering recruitment solutions, which provide the best talent for global projects and operations.
• In support of the Upstream Engineering Manager, manage Upstream Engineering Project Engineers to identify key stage engineering activities and deliverables to ensure safety in design is achieved and documented, and engineering quality is maintained.
• Set responsibilities for delivery of key engineering design documents, schedule delivery to support project milestones. Identify and resolve compliance issues impacting delivery.
• Manage the closure of engineering functional assurance and safety engineering activities as applicable to upstream engineering. Ensure adequate quality of engineering deliverables to meet EFR and RR requirements. Provide management reporting of progress and key issues.
• Manage effective delivery of engineering dispensation management.
• Coordinate cross functional groups within upstream project to address engineering compliance issues with supplier, contractor, project management, construction and commissioning functions. Ensure delivery of suitable documentation in support of agreed outcomes.
• Tertiary qualifications in an Engineering discipline and possess Chartered status
• Ability to interface across a wide range of disciplines including well engineering, project management, operations, contracts/procurement, commercial and economics
• Ability to challenge others in a constructive manner and effectively influence engineering outcomes.
• Excellent listening skills and problem solving ability;
• Excellent team player with a pro-active and flexible attitude, and able to work in a multi-cultural environment People Management
• Support development and placement of graduates
• The incumbent must adhere to the annual HR cycle and meet deadlines within the appropriate timeframes
• Leadership attributes suitable for running a small team
• Able to establish project execution strategies and plans
**It is essential you hold the relevant rights to work in Australia**
To apply for this position please click the APPLY button.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available