Swift World Wide Resources
Updated: Jun 20 2012
||Contracts Administration, Contracts Engineer
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Swift Worldwide Resources is the premier Oil & Gas manpower provider that will do whatever it takes wherever it takes us. With over 30 years of exclusive focus in the Oil & Gas sector, we currently employ over 3,000 contract consultants in over 35 countries. We operate as a strategic partner to our clients by delivering recruitment solutions, which provide the best talent for global projects and operations.
Supporting the Contracts Engineer in:
• Coordinating incoming and outgoing communications and documentation, including distribution as appropriate
• Maintain filing systems
• Compiling ITTs and Evaluation Procedures necessary to implement project execution strategies and Contract Plans
• Co-ordinating the administration and bidding, evaluation and award process in accordance with agreed plans and company procedures
• Following a thorough and systematic approach in managing administration matters between company and contractor and preparing commercial and contractual correspondence during the implementation of the contracts (with appropriate use of company contracts management system 'ProCon')
• Ensuring tracking systems are maintained for all contractual correspondence
• Maintaining tracking registers of Contract Values and VOs
• Demonstrable experience in contracts and procurement in major oil and gas projects contracting
• Experience in contract management desirable
• Experience of formulating and administering different contract types including EPCM, lump sum EPIC, EPC, Unit Rate and reimbursable contracts desirable
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Team working / team building
• Networking and relationship building
• Coaching and developing others
• Demonstrating cultural awareness
• Commercial/contractual negotiating skills
• Decision making / finding solutions
• Contract drafting and formulation
• Formal QS or Legal training an advantage
**It is essential you hold the relevant rights to work in Australia**
To apply for this position please click the APPLY button.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available