Swift World Wide Resources
Updated: Jul 13 2012
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Swift Worldwide Resources is the premier Oil & Gas manpower provider that will do whatever it takes wherever it takes us. With over 30 years of exclusive focus in the Oil & Gas sector, we currently employ over 3,000 contract consultants in over 35 countries. We operate as a strategic partner to our clients by delivering recruitment solutions, which provide the best talent for global projects and operations.
• Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) for Coals Seam Gas Operations Facilities (Field Compressor Stations, Process Plants and Well Production Facilities)
• Collate technical data for each area
• Condense P&ID's to PFD's
• Maintain schedules
• Develop regular status reports
• Experienced in a similar role, preferably within the Oil & Gas industry
• Thorough knowledge of field gathering and process operations
• Thorough knowledge of gas compressors / compression
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills specifically in Word and Excel
• Ability to organise documentation and structure implementation
• Good organisational skills
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
• Cert IV in Technical Writing advantageous
**It is essential you hold the relevant rights to work in Australia**
To apply for this position please click the APPLY button.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available