JX NIPPON Oil & Gas Exploration (Malaysia) Limited
Updated: Nov 13 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
Closed - No longer accepting applications
- Monitor and supervise the execution of fabrication, installation, hook-up and commissioning work throughout the topside construction and modification of existing platform project
- Review contractor's technical documents from the view point of facility engineering
- Manage and coordinate technical task analysis including problem solving throughout the project
- Prepare periodical records and reports of construction.
- Participate in special study for the project such as HAZOP/HAZID and IPF review, and other related meetings.
- Liaise with other discipline engineers in project team in order that integrated, safe and reliable oil and gas facilities are constructed, installed and operated.
- Liaise with Production Operation department to ensure all lesson learnt from operational experience are incorporated in the project execution.
- Degree in Engineering
- At least 10 years experience in engineering works for offshore oil & gas field including at least 7 years experience as a facility engineer
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English and able to work with all levels of management and multinational staff
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications i.e., Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with the national oil & gas company's established policies and procedures on project matters is an added advantage.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available