JX NIPPON Oil & Gas Exploration (Malaysia) Limited
Updated: Aug 17 2012
||Field Development, Process Engineer, Process Simulator, FPSO
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
Closed - No longer accepting applications
- Review technical bid proposal and perform technical bid evaluation.
- Review, verify, and approve documents and drawings prepared by contractor and ensure compliance with company standard, project specifications, design philosophy, best practices, and relevant codes and standards.
- Participate in special study for the project such as HAZOP/HAZID and IPF review, and other related meetings.
- Provide engineering expertise in the development and analysis of various design options.
- Manage all process issue to be studied/researched through the activities of each phase.
- Update and maintain records and reports systematically.
- Interface with all contractors for process issue.
- Degree in Engineering.
- At least 10 years experience in engineering works for offshore oil & gas field including at least 7 years experience as a process engineer or equivalent.
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English and able to work with all levels of management and multinational staff
- Proficient in HYSYS.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications i.e., Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with the national oil & gas company's established policies and procedures on project matters is an added advantage.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available