Frontline Source Group
Updated: Jun 21 2012
||Drilling Engineering, Fracturing, Petroleum Engineering, seismic
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Our West Houston, TX client is in need of a Petroleum Engineer with experience in Frac operations for a Direct Hire opportunity.
- The set up of remote frac operations (hardware and connections) and ensure readiness before commencement of operations.
- Understand (sound & record video) and document DTS/DAS information during operations (fracing, seismic, CT cleanout, perforations, isolation, cementation, etc.).
- Help develop and analyze real time data and create better visualization techniques.
- Responsible for monitoring and evaluating remote operations.
- Analysis and interpretation of data collected during operations.
- Determine best practices during wellsite operations.
- Contribute ideas to further the development of products.
- Work closely with client company.
- Training of field operators on event tagging.
- 10 to 15% travel
- Petroleum Engineering Degree in or similar discipline.
- 2 - 6 years experience in oilfield. Knowledge of fracing and completions would be an asset.
- A Geophysical background would also be very beneficial.
- Must be able to interact with client representatives.
- Ability to travel worldwide.
- Must be high energy, with top notch communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas (Arlington, Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston Galleria, Lewisville, West Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands), Tennessee (Nashville and Brentwood), and Arizona (Phoenix).
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available