Motiva Enterprises Llc
Updated: Jun 19 2012
||Dallas, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
The Terminal Operator supports the day-to-day operation of the distribution terminal business as a focal point for internal and external customers. The Terminal Operators are expected to safely perform all duties related to the receipt, storage, and distribution of petroleum products.
Terminal Operators are required to work safely and independently with minimum supervision. Under the general supervision of the Operations Superintendent, the Terminal Operator's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Receiving (via marine, pipeline, truck, and rail car) petroleum products in a safe manner and in accordance with all State and Federal laws and regulations, and accordance with all company policies and procedures.
- Climbing, gauging, and sampling product and additive storage tanks and performing quality assurance testing as required.
- Occasional office work to include generating daily accounting reports, recordkeeping, and making computer related entries.
- General housekeeping and maintenance include routine repair/replacement of terminal equipment, terminal inspections, greasing valves, pumps, and loading rack equipment, lawn maintenance, and building maintenance.
- Authorize, inspect, and audit the work of contractors and third-party drivers and assist drivers and customers with loading problems assuring compliance with safe work policies and procedures.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must submit to all background, medical and reference checks, including hair drug testing
- Must be able to climb tanks, climb ladders, walk up and down stairs and work at heights with or without accommodation
- Must be willing to work outside in inclement weather with or without accommodation
- Must be willing to support a drug-free and harassment-free work environment
- Willingness to support all Health, Safety, Security and Environmental policies, procedures and programs including random drug and alcohol testing
- Must be willing to work over-time and accept stand-by status to respond to call-outs during off duty hours, holidays, and weekends
- Must be willing to work in a diverse, multi-skilled, achievement oriented, team-based work environment
- Must be willing to support and abide by the company's safety policies and initiatives
- Must have a current, valid driver's license to operate a motor vehicle in the United States
- Must either reside within 45 miles of the facility or be willing to relocate to within 45 miles of the facility without relocation assistance
- Must be willing to work a rotating shift work schedule (5 consecutive days, 40+ hours)
- Must be willing to carry a company-issued mobile phone and be on call to respond to site responsibilities and emergencies
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English
- Must be willing to participate on teams outside of the primary work location, which may require travel
- Must currently hold or be able to qualify to receive a Transportation Worker Indentification Credential (TWIC) card? Note, information regarding TWIC qualification standards may be found at www.tsa.gov/what_we_do/layers/twic/index.shtm
After submitting your application, if you are selected for testing you will be required to attend testing in the Dallas, TX area, and meet the minimum test score requirement on the Operations Test Battery.
Employment Type: PERMANENT
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available