Childress Directional Drilling
Updated: Jun 27 2012
||Mud Engineer / Drilling Fluids
||Wages are hourly with overtime.
||Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
This is an entry level position working within work teams that supports Directional Drilling field operations by servicing and QC inspection of mud motor assets in a workshop environment.
- Responsible for own personal safety and reporting any unsafe acts witnessed in the workshop. Must comply with all workshop safety regulations.
- Disassemble, reassemble, and QC inspect mud motors.
- Perform routine cleaning, washing and inspection of components.
- Complete all asset maintenance documentation, both written and computer based.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Maintain shop equipment by performing periodic safety checks and preventative maintenance, troubleshoot breakdowns, and maintain supplies.
- Follow accepted inventory control guidelines when signing out spare parts and supplies from inventory.
- Safely operate all shop equipment including various hand tools, overhead crane, break out machine, jib crane, and forklift.
- Maintain personal safety standards by regularly attending all hands on and computer based safety training.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to Lift 30lb waist high
- Must be punctual, dependable, and willing to work overtime
- May be asked to maintain on-call schedule
- Must be able to use a computer and be familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Metrology experience preferred
Employer maintains a safe and drug free workplace, applicant must pass a drug screen, background check, and physical examination
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available