Updated: Nov 18 2012
||Petroleum Engineering, Production Engineering, Reservoir Engineering, PCP design and applications,PCP stimulation software
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Closed - No longer accepting applications
• Design, equipment selection, planning, analysis and optimization of PC pumping systems & Corod
• Data management as per the customer requirement.
• Liaise directly with the customer Production Technologists, Operations and Programmers for all required physical and production / pressure information on PCP wells
• Numerous reporting functions pertaining to failure analysis, optimization, trending, inventory control
• Reporting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of contract
• Liaise with customer contract holder and PCP specialist for the new applications
• Summary of Essential Job Functions:
• The Application Engineer (AE) should be familiar and confident in performing all the above jobs. Any deficiencies identified are to be reported in timely manner to the PCP Manager (PCPM) to ensure all jobs are performed successfully to the contractual specifications
• The AE is responsible for identifying and documenting any risk assessment associated with jobs in a timely manner ahead or performing the said job
• The AE is responsible for the Safety, Integrity and Security of all equipment / facilities used for the job
• The AE is responsible for all technical aspects of the contract
• The AE is responsible for all technical reporting, including daily reports and end of the job reporting
• Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by the PCP Manager within the timeframe specified In a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements. Provided the instruction is reasonable and the job holder is capable and deemed competent by the PCP Manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Practical experience of field operations
• Computer literate familiar with PCP simulation software's like: C-FER PCP
• Familiar with quality management system
• Petroleum Engineering
• Reservoir and Production Engineering
• 8-12 Years industrial experience in PCP Systems design and applications
• Individual Safety Responsibilities:
• Actively demonstrate, encourage and promote correct Health, Safety, Security and Environmental behaviors and best practice at any work location.
• Be personally responsible for your own Health and Safety and that of others who may be affected by what you do or don't do.
• Actively contribute to the continual improvement of the Weatherford QHSE Integrated Management System.
• Ensure that all necessary measures are taken to eliminate or reduce any actual or potential hazard that may be identified with any work related activity.
Degree in Petroleum Engineering
Masters in Petroleum Engineering with MBA in Oil & Gas
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available