Updated: Jun 15 2012
||Financial Audit, HSE Manager / Advisor, Operations Manager, Payroll, Benefits, Strong Budgeting Skills, • Petroleum, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering Degree
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Closed - No longer accepting applications
To provide pre-operational direction on the LNG project. The advisor will generate required plans, procedures budgets and other documentation to support the projects path to sanction. The advisor will also ensure that the work product from the facilities group incorporates operations best practices.
- Develop strong relationships within the team, demonstrating key technical competencies, listening and influencing skills.
- Ensure the health and safety of all operations personnel is considered and incorporated in the designs and operating procedures developed.
- Provide dynamic leadership, guidance and direction to the Pre-operations team in order to ensure team performs as an effective and efficient integrated function and is able to deliver agreed targets and other goals and objectives
- Recommend/ use available technical expertise and know-how to maximize production levels
- Develop and maintain Gant charts showing departmental operational plan to be delivered and ensure that targets and milestones are delivered within agreed time-frames.
- Ensure development and delivery of agreed performance commitments and ensure that the same applies to direct reports.
- Provide input into the overall Business Unit's budget and business plan and prepare, manage, analyze and review the approved departmental budget within the parameters of the Business Unit budget process in order to maximize the value of the plant assets.
- Provide operational input and oversight for all phases on LNG project
- Provide a smooth transition from engineering design groups to operational groups
- Ensure operations are conducted in accordance with Anadarko Codes and Practices and other applicable legislation
- Recommend training programs to achieve technology transfer to national work force to provide for a reasonable and efficient nationalization schedule
- Establish and maintain a high level of coordination and cooperation with Anadarko operations in Mozambique to ensure maximum economic benefit through synergies and communicate and liaise with Partners to establish trust and credibility.
Senior Operations Advisor- LNG (Pre-operations phase)
- Provide technical advice, input and oversight to engineering, operations and maintenance to ensure credibility is enhanced
- Provide technically competent personnel to execute the Principal Responsibilities as directed by Anadarko.
- Be responsible for all Payroll, taxes and benefits of personnel
- Identify a representative as WGPSN's primary contact for communication and coordination
- Review any/ all requests proposed to Anadarko in a timely manner
- Provide office space, communications as required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- Petroleum, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering degree.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in operations management position.
- Proven track record as an Operations Manager.
- Strong leadership qualities, must be culturally sensitive and aware, should have broad industry operations experience.
- Must have excellent people skills, especially communication and listening and the ability to motivate the team.
- Strong planning skills are essential.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available