Provide independent and fully comprehensive administrative support to the members of the Deer Park Site Leadership Team (SLT), including Refinery Production Manager, Chemical Production Manager, Maintenance Manager and Engineering Manager and interfaces with both internal and external personnel across all levels of the organization, from the shop floor to senior management. Administer SLT Run and Sustain Team agenda. Provide backup support for other SLT members when needed. Coordinate with other administrative assistants providing support to the other SLT members.
- Calendar Management: managing schedule and calendar of SLT, keeping track of their whereabouts.
- Outlook Inbox Management for some SLT members.
- Phone calls, voice mails, emails, faxed reports, distribution lists: Monitoring, managing, sorting, or routing these items to respective parties, following-up on items requiring action.
- Organizing travel arrangements: Flights, Hotel, Rental cars.
- Organizing and coordinating events in and outside Shell offices (social events, workshops, meetings, lunches, training, and talks). These events usually require the following activities: Researching venues, negotiating with 3rd parties, costing activities, full administration before, during and after the event.
- Visitor arrangements: Making arrangements for visitor(s) at the office, preparing the agenda, organizing site access, greeting and escorting the visitor(s) as needed.
- Timekeeping: For SLT members that you support.
- Data Management: Preparing, maintaining and updating documents, organizational charts, presentation, sending personnel announcements, coordinating Newsletters.
- Managing global credit card, reconciling SLT members ProMaster account.
- General office management: Ordering office supplies, troubleshooting office and conference room matters, coordinating office moves, set-up of Video Conferencing & Audio Conferencing.
- SLT Sustain Team administration: Coordinate agenda and pre-reading, meeting minutes (minutes, outcomes, action plans, follow up).
- SLT RUN Team administration: Coordinate agenda and pre-reading, meeting minutes (minutes, outcomes, action plans, follow up).
- Administrative support for the ESP Dept. (timekeeping, order supplies, Records Management).
- Production of the ROCC Show (Refinery Production).
- Focal point for Chemical Production Shows.
- Focal point for IT (phones, computer and software) requests, for SLT members that you support.
- Coordinate the Monthly SLT Engagement Sessions.
- Onboard new SLT and Managers that you support.
- Webmaster for the Refinery Production Dept...
- Assist on special projects as needed.
- Trim records focal point for group.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer.
- High School Diploma.
- Minimum ten (10) years of administrative experience.
- Working proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Working experience in data entry, data management, and reporting in Excel.
- Familiarity with Visio, Shell Open University, FrontPage, PlanOn, SAP, SAP TMS, MyOrder, and Corporate Express preferred.
- Experience with Quick and Easy or Front Page and web management skills preferred.
The Shell Group offers an outstanding benefits package. No phone inquiries will be accepted.
Employment Type: PERMANENT