One Consulting (Global) Pte Ltd
Updated: Aug 5 2012
||Design Engineer, Instrument & Controls Engineer, PDMS/PDS
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
• Responsible for the design, engineering and project execution of custody transfer flow metering/analytical systems.
• Review Customer's Specification and provide solutions to customer's technical needs.
• Prepare engineering documents such as specification / data sheet / Functional Design Spec / test procedures etc and perform engineering calculations.
• Check and review engineering drawings such as P&I diagrams, System Architecture Diagrams, Wiring Drawings, etc.
• Selection and procurement of instruments/other materials and coordinate with subcontractors.
• Assist in installation supervision, Factory acceptance test and commissioning.
• Coordinate with other discipline engineers / designer / project manager for efficient project execution to meet/exceed customer's requirement, project schedule and quality standard.
• Degree in Instrumentation & Control/ Chemical/Electrical/Electronics Engineering
• Minimum 7 years' experience in instrumentation plant design for chemical, petrochemical or Oil & Gas industry
• Familiar with engineering codes as well as metering standards (API, AGA, ISO, ISA and ASME) for Oil & Gas industry with thorough understanding of the job
• Previous experience of custody transfer metering system design/execution/operation is desired
• Conversant with MS Office software package and instrument sizing calculations
• Ability to analyze problem and good trouble shooting skills
• Ability to work effectively in a team as well as self-motivated to accomplish tasks
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available