Updated: Jun 13 2012
||PR / Corporate Communications
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, Texas, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
The CSR Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the coordination and execution of CSR programs, and ensuring that Noble's corporate social responsibility policies and practices comply with international best practice and that environmental and social initiatives. These responsibilities include implementation and oversight of projects in response to CSR concerns as well as implementation of CSR programs ensure alignment with the corporation's objectives.
- Develops and coordinates Noble's global corporate social responsibility policies, guidelines, practices and internal capacity building/training programs
- Understanding international best practice - including the Company's commitment to international standards such as the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and initiatives such as the United Nations Global Compact, Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative and the Voluntary Principles on Security and Human Rights - and integrating this into Noble's global policies and practices
- Provides guidance to regional corporate responsibility policy and guideline development and activities
- Engage with environmental and social communities to promote Noble as a best in class company that has a priority CSR
- Bachelor's degree required and three years industry experience
- Prior policy development experience, particularly in the areas of Human Rights, Community Relations, Indigenous Relations
- Experience with the continuous development of training tools suitable for a geographically diverse audience
- Demonstrated ability to engage stakeholders and build key relationships both domestically and internationally
- Project management experience within a large, structured organization
Normal office environment with some travel internationally
Qualified candidates should apply online at www.nobleenergyinc.com and reference job number IRC10961.
The requirements and specifications listed above are intended to describe the general function and level of the personnel assigned to this classification. It is not intended to limit any additional responsibilities, duties and/or skills that may be required of the incumbent.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available