Updated: Jun 25 2012
||Field Service Tech, Heavy Machinery Operator, Maintenance Technician
||Williamsport, PA, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
PRECISION DRILLING - WILLIAMSPORT, PA
Precision Drilling Corporation is Canada's largest oilfield services company and also has a large and growing presence in the United States and internationally. Precision provides contract drilling, well servicing and strategic support services to customers. Precision supplies on-the-ground expertise - people, equipment and knowledge - to provide value to our customers on a daily basis.
Precision is the second largest land drilling company in North America and has more than a half century of operating history. We have always believed it is our people that make Precision a great company. Attracting the right people has been one of the cornerstones in building our reputation as the ''leading employer'' in the industry.
Along with a great culture, we offer a compensation package that is comprehensive and highly competitive in the oilfield services industry. All of Precision's people share in our ongoing success through our total rewards and recognition philosophy. At the end of the day, our success is defined by our people and the value they bring to Precision.
EQUIPMENT SERVICE TECHNICIAN
The Equipment Service Technician is responsible for regular maintenance servicing on our Surface Equipment as well as our Well Site Units. Responsibilities include:
- Cleaning, repairing and some painting in addition to regular shop duties;
- Pipefitting, possibly some minor welding, plumbing, electrical repairs and carpentry work;
- Other general shop tasks as assigned from time to time;
- Requirement to work overtime from time to time as well as participate in an On-Call Rotation; and,
- Shipping & receiving of supplies and equipment.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- A valid Class 5 Drivers License and a current Drivers Abstract is required.
- Mechanical knowledge and previous experience in mechanically inclined positions.
- Must possess an excellent attitude towards safety and working in a safe environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work unattended.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
PROCESS FOR APPLYING:
Please submit your resume including your employment history, education, industry specific training as well as any skills and attributes that you think are applicable to this position. Please note, you will be requested to register with ''Workopolis'' in order to apply for this position. This registration process is free and takes approximately 5 minutes.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available