Updated: Jun 12 2012
||Operations Manager, Regulatory Compliance
||Associates/2 yr Degree
||£52k - £80K + Bens
||Aberdeen, United Kingdom
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Role Summary/Purpose: The Integrated Services Co-ordinator will be committed to working with the Customers Operations Team. The ISC provides technical and operational experience, assistance in the identification of opportunities for operational improvement and effective management of the project from the SIT stage to installation offshore.
Essential Responsibilities: Integrated Services Co-ordinator responsibilities:
- The ISC will be committed to working with the Customers Operations Team.
- The ISC will provide technical and operational experience, assistance in the identification of opportunities for operational improvement and effective management of the project from the SIT stage to installation offshore.
- This function has proven to reduce potential added costs to the customers project through efficient planning and operational management.
- Perform the role of focal point on a day-to-day basis between the customer and Vetco Gray on all aspects of the onshore and offshore operations, logistics, installation, workover, maintenance, refurbishment, storage, tracking and certification of Vetco Gray equipment.
- Also act as focal point between third party supplies of interface equipment and services and Vetco Gray.
- Liaise with the BOD Projects,Aftermarket and Montrose Engineering Departments to co-ordinate equipment storage, maintenance, refurbishment and re-certification and ensure such equipment is prepared and fully fit for purpose to meet the customer's planning schedule.
- Liaise with the Offshore Services
- Department for the allocation of Service personnel for installation activities. Brief Service personnel on scope of work prior to operations commencing and de-brief on completion of operations.
- Monitor the effectiveness of equipment maintenance and refurbishment programmes and associated procedures and recommend improvements where necessary.
- Actively promote Vetco Gray and Operator Safety Policy and Procedures. Ensure that all appropriate personnel are aware of Operator requirements for Toolbox Talks and Risk Assessments prior to undertaking work. Co-ordinate and control Vetco Gray equipment Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) programme in liaison with customer.
- Scope of responsibility will include co-ordination and management of PPMs on Vetco Gray and third party Xmas trees.
- Liaise with Offshore Service manager
Qualifications/Requirements: Subsea or Surface Product Experience (preferably both but not essential) Offshore experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Familiarity with Well Drilling and Completion equipment.
- Working knowledge of product use and limitations.
- Commercial awareness.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Working hours flexibility.
- Driving Licence.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available