Updated: Jun 11 2012
||Directional Driller, horizontal, rotary steerable hand, down hole drilling
||$200k-$300k total yearly compensation, DOE
||Midland, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
SOS Staffing Services has partnered with a leader in MLWD Services to identify an experienced Lead Directional Driller to work on land in the United States and Western Canada. The Lead Directional Driller plans, executes, and manages all phases of a directional drilling job to deliver services that meet our customer's expectations. This is a full time, direct hire position based out of Midland, TX and will involve frequent travel. The total yearly compensation for this position is between $200k-$300k approximately, depending on experience.
To apply, please reply to this posting with a current resume and yearly salary requirements for immediate consideration. Resumes may also be faxed to 919-380-7113.
- Responsibilities will include interpreting directional survey information, projecting of the well path to pre-determined target co-ordinates, recommending directional options and good drilling practice, job execution and overall performance.
- The Lead Directional Driller will also be responsible for providing technical and operational advice to clients and for contributing to the planning of directional drilling jobs.
- 5+ years of Lead Directional Drilling experience running jobs 50-100% of the time, with the last 2+ years in a supervisory/lead role
- Capable of drilling horizontal well
- Capable Rotary Steerable hand
- Required to work safely and to ensure all safety standards and policies and implemented
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative environment
- Knowledgeable in all down hole drilling applications including motors
- Strong Mathematical Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Preferably reside no more than 6-8 hours from Midland, TX
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available