Frank's International, Inc.
Updated: Jun 27 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Frank's International, Inc. provides the broadest range of tubular technologies for drilling and completion services in over 40 countries worldwide. We design and build our own equipment with an expertise and dedication to the job that is unmatched. Surveys conducted have ranked Frank's at the top of the list in client satisfaction as well as ranked one of the top private companies to be employed by.
Frank's is seeking a Regional Manager for its Brazil locations. This position will be responsible for ensuring the safe operation, effective management and continued profitability of this business unit.
The responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Ensure a safe working environment by promoting a safety first culture
- Prepare and analyze financial budgets and execute in compliance with Company guidelines to achieve desired performance levels
- Ensure the business unit has implemented, maintains and continually improves upon a documented Safety and Quality Management System in compliance to local legislation and Company/Customer requirements
- Maintain awareness of local market conditions and potential changes, new commercial opportunities, emerging market, industry trends and new technology
- Review tender requests received to determine actions required to respond and provide recommendations to complete
- Define and/or recommend performance objectives for areas of the business and develop specific short or long term plans or programs to achieve, maintain or enhance performance
- Bachelor of Science/Business Administration degree or equivalent in a related field
- 5 years oilfield management experience
- Excellent ability to interpret Oil and Gas Industry trends, developing markets, analysis and strategies
- Ability to travel internationally
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available